CELLINK webinar series
Join us for an insightful session on the challenges and benefits of bioprinting with both hydrogels and thermoplastic materials for tissue regeneration.
Learn more about:
- The selection of hydrogel bioprinting of muscle cells
- 3D bioprinting of PCL to manufacture bone regeneration scaffolds
- How bioprinting is changing the landscape of tissue regeneration and biological modeling and what the future holds
Presented by Michele Conti, associate Professor of Industrial Bioengineering at DICAr Department of University of Pavia, Italy
Thursday, October 1st
Register for 9:00 a.m CEST | 4:00 p.m. JST
Aprende más acerca de:
- La tecnología de dispensación unicelular.
- La Importancia de la prueba de monoclonalidad.
- El establecimiento de procesos de CLD altamente eficientes.
Presentado por Dr. Adrian Zambrano, especialista de Bioprocesamiento y Manejo de Liquidos en cytena
Martes 13 de octubre
Register for 10 a.m. MX, PE & CO | 12 p.m. CL &AR | 5 p.m. CEST
Join us for a webinar on the revolutionary Holograph X, which uses multi-photon light excitation to build fine tissue scaffolds at a rate nearly 100x faster than any bioprinting technology.
Learn more about:
- Ending the global human organ shortage.
- The benefits of producing biomimetic tissue for human antibody development, drug discovery, and disease modeling
- How the Holograph X is breaking down barriers for tissue engineers
Presented by Dr. Melanie P. Matheu founder and CEO of Prellis Biologics, Inc
Thursday, October 15
Register for 5:30 p.m. CEST | 11:30 a.m. EST | 8:30 a.m. PDT
Join our host, Dr. Patrick Kugelmeier, Co-founder and Medical Director, Kugelmeiers Ltd., a seasoned surgeon with 2 decades of experience, who combined clinical reality with stem cell laws to develop the Sphericalplate 5D that helps cells form spheroids, which could open the door for unlimited cell therapies.
Register for this webinar with &A to learn more about:
- How cell cultures could become future cell therapies
- What spheroids/organoids are and why use them for bioprinting
- How to get the most out of your experimental setup
Presented by Dr. Patrick Kugelmeier, Co-founder and Medical Director, Kugelmeiers Ltd.
Thursday, October 22nd
Register for 3:30 p.m CEST | 9:30 a.m. EDT