GelMA 20 %
GelMA 20% has the same composition as the former product GelMA High.
GelMA is porcine gelatin functionalized with methacrylate groups. GelMA 20% is a concentrated solution at physiological pH and osmolarity, to be used as a base in bioink formulation. Dilute the GelMA solution with our Reconstitution Agent P, or mix with other additives, and use in 3D cell culture. Mixed with a photoinitiator, GelMA hydrogels are easily photocrosslinked to become stable during cell culture. Preparing your own GelMA bioink has never been quicker!
- In a low concentration formulation for use with the BIO X EMD Printhead to generate microspheres
- In a high concentration formulation to generate bioinks such as GelMA Bioink or blended with other additives to generate your own unique bioink.
- Compatible with thickeners such as Nanofibrillated Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, and Glucomannan.
- After 3D cell culture you can easily harvest the cells for analysis using the Cell Collect G Bioink Lysis Reagent.
Shipping starts from October 15, 2020
$169.00 – $259.00
5 mL GelMA 20% in syringe (sterile).
Minimum 4 months shelf life.
The Kit includes:
- 5 mL GelMA 20% in syringe (sterile).
- 100 mg LAP photoinitiator (non-sterile).
- Consumables Kit A5 (Five amber cartridges, five luer lock adaptors, 15 nozzles, all sterile)
- For research use only. Not for human use.
|Appearance||Clear amber gel|
|Degree of methacrylation||44-55%|