Dilute the GelMA solution with our Reconstitution Agent P, or mix with other additives, and use in 3D cell culture. Mixed with a photoinitiator, GelMA hydrogels are easily photocrosslinked to become stable during cell culture. Preparing your own GelMA bioink has never been quicker!
- Minimum 4 months shelf life.
- For research use only. Not for human use.
- In a low concentration formulation for use with the BIO X EMD Printhead to generate microspheres
- In a high concentration formulation to generate bioinks such as GelMA Bioink or blended with other additives to generate your own unique bioink.
- Compatible with thickeners such as Nanofibrillated Cellulose, Xanthan Gum and Glucomannan.
- After 3D cell culture you can easily harvest the cells for analysis using the Cell Collect G Bioink Lysis Reagent.
The Kit includes:
- 5 mL GelMA 20% in syringe (sterile).
- 100 mg LAP photoinitiator (non-sterile).
- Consumables Kit A5 (Five amber cartridges, five luer lock adaptors, 15 nozzles, all sterile)
|Appearance||Clear amber gel|
|Degree of methacrylation||44-55%|