Collagen forms fibrous networks that enhances the structural integrity of the extracellular matrix and promotes cell adhesion, growth and tissue morphogenesis. We offer collagen as a concentrated solution, enabling you to customize your biomaterial formulations and create hydrogels, supplemented cell culture coatings and 3D cell culture matrices. For easy neutralization use the Collagen Buffer. Neutralized Coll 1 solutions form stable constructs by thermal crosslinking.
Use in combination with FRESH LifeSupport powder for support bath printing. Recommended for use with BIO X, a temperature-controlled printhead and a heated printbed. Not recommended for use with INKREDIBLE+ or INKREDIBLE.
- Minimum 2 months shelf life
- For research use only. Not for human use.
The kit includes:
- 10 mL Collagen type I Solution, 10 mg/mL (sterile).
- 5 mL Collagen Buffer (sterile).
- Consumables Kit C5 (Five clear cartridges, five luer lock adaptors, 15 nozzles, all sterile)
||Transparent to cloudy liquid|