Coll 1 Lyophilizate
Type I collagen is one of the main structural proteins found in extracellular matrix (ECM) and connective tissue. Collagen is found in over 30% of total body protein, making it an excellent biomaterial for tissue engineering and 3D printing applications. Collagen forms fibrous networks in the body, enhancing the structural integrity of the ECM while promoting cell adhesion, growth, biological signalling, and tissue morphogenesis.
Dissolve our Coll 1 sourced from high-quality rat tail tendon in the Reconstitution Agent A , neutralize, mix with cells, and build 3D cell culture constructs for tissue engineering or high-throughput screening. Once neutralized, Coll 1 solutions thermally crosslinks by self-assembly to form stable constructs. Use in combination with FRESH LifeSupport powder for support bath printing.
Shipping starts from October 15, 2020
$279.00 – $399.00
100 mg lyophilized Collagen type 1.
Minimum 4 months shelf life.
The Kit includes:
- 100 mg lyophilized Collagen type 1 (sterile)
- 30 ml Reconstitution Agent A (sterile)
- 5 ml Collagen Buffer (sterile)
- Consumables Kit C5 (Five clear cartridges, five luer lock adaptors, 15 nozzles, all sterile)
- For research use only. Not for human use.