ELARA FLAT autoclavable flat photobioreactor
ELARA Flat is the innovative solution for microalgae cultures.
Its flat design with the minimum thickness allows a homogeneous light distribution even at high viscosity, and its asymmetrical shape prevents foam formation.
- 1.6 L total volume, 2.5:1 H/D ratio.
- Parts in contact with the culture are made in borosilicate glass and Super duplex SAF 2507, which is highly resistant to salty water.
- Gentle mix performed through airlift, which prevents damages to cell membrane and ensures an efficient homogenization.
- Wide range of measurement and control options, including temperature, pH, dO 2 , dCO 2 , redox, antifoam, level, conductivity, weight, cell density (viable cells).
- Modbus digital sensors reduce background noise and guarantee quick response time.
- Suitable for batch, fed-batch and continuous processes.
- Optional integration of up to 4 analog input/output connections, choosing between 0-10 V and 0-20 mA/4-20 mA (e.g. pumps or valves with power supply independent from Solaris electrical cabinet).
- Different gas mixing strategies with up to 5 TMFC and/or solenoid valves.
- Light module consisting of n.4 cool white LED with colour temperature of 4000K.
- LED power 230 W; LED brightness: 27000 lm at 25 °C.
- Light distribution: 4000 PAR at 10 cm from the lamp surface.
- Automatic and manual control of light intensity and circadian cycle simulation.
- The light spectrum is selectable, and the light intensity is dimmable from 0-100% up to 3000 μmol(photon)/m2.
Solaris ELARA FLAT Software:
- Innovative SCADA software LEONARDO 3.0: a smart and user-friendly controller designed to provide a high level of automated management of the fermentation/cultivation processes.
- Full version included in the equipment supply.
- Up to 24 units managed in parallel with a unique HMI (24”).
- Data extraction in .csv format.
- Remote access via PC, tablet or smartphone, with QR code scanning or dedicated portal.
- Remote control for after sale assistance.