Your go-to 3D Bioprinting Partner
Achieve higher quality results at greater speeds, whether you’re looking for extrusion- or light-based 3D bioprinters – or a combination of the two.
3D bioprinting made easy
How 3D Bioprinters Help Your Research
Using a 3D bioprinter in your work stream is beneficial for a multitude of reasons. And it won’t remove any options for downstream analysis compared to conventional methods of culturing cells.
By using a 3D bioprinter, it has never been easier to implement 3D cell culture in your research. Whether you are printing simple droplets of cells mixed with relevant ECM-mimicking bioink, or creating complete tissue models, 3D bioprinting provides the flexibility and reproducibility you need to develop and improve your research.
- Increase reproducibility in experiments
- Develop your own or choose a ready-made bioink
- Full freedom to develop and print your own constructs to fit your individual research
- With CELLINK’s 3D bioprinters, you get an easy-to-use interface to make 3D bioprinting easier than ever before.
Learn more about our individual bioprinters and biodispensers
Most Downloaded throughout 2022
Webinar on demand
Watch this webinar about 3D Bioprinting Technologies For More Physiologically Relevant Microenvironments
Speaker: Haruka Yoshie, Field Application Specialist at CELLINK
- Introduction to 3D bioprinting
- 3D bioprinting technologies for disease modeling and drug screening
- CELLINK technologies for spheroid studies