Laminin’s properties essential to cell differentiation, migration and adhesion are now available in a stable and easy-to-use bioink. GelXA LAMININK 521 supports many types of cells, including cells from pancreatic, vascular, nervous and muscular systems. You can use it as a base for specialized cells including hepatocytes, cardiomyocytes and neurons.
GelXA LAMININK 521 is an enhanced formulation of our GelXA Bioink that contains several laminins and offers excellent printability and easy crosslinking, and is a great starting point for culturing many cell types in 3D. Also available with a CELLINK base.
- Available in 3 mL cartridges.
- Includes crosslinking agent.
- Sterile production and packaging.
- Six weeks shelf life.
- For research use only. Not for human use.
- Use as a throughput 3D model (deposited as droplets) with the BIO X Temperature Controlled or Syringe Printhead.
- As a bioprinted 3D construct as demonstrated in the Liver Tissue Model Kit
Other specialized cell specific formulations available:
|Endotoxin level||<30 EU/mL|
|GelMA degree of methacrylation||45-55%|