This bioink is well-suited for culturing specialized cells, including pancreatic cells and neurons. Use it as a base material for developing pancreas models and studying brain and nerve tissue.
GelXA LAMININK 411 is an enhanced formulation of our GelXA Bioink that contains several laminins and offers excellent printability and easy crosslinking, and is a great starting point for culturing many cell types in 3D. Also available with a CELLINK base.
- Available in 3 mL cartridges.
- Includes crosslinking agent.
- Sterile production and packaging.
- 2 months shelf life.
- For research use only. Not for human use.
- Use as a throughput 3D model (deposited as droplets) with the BIO X Temperature Controlled or Syringe Printhead.
- As a bioprinted 3D construct as demonstrated in the Liver Tissue Model Kit
Other specialized cell specific formulations available:
The bioink has the following quality criteria:
|Endotoxin level||<30 EU/mL|
|GelMA degree of methacrylation||45-55%|