GelXA LAMININK 121 is an enhanced formulation of our GelXA Bioink that contains several laminins and offers excellent printability and easy crosslinking, and is a great starting point for culturing many cell types in 3D. Also available with a CELLINK base. You can use GelXA LAMININK 121 as a starting point for culturing many cell types. Laminin 121 is expressed during embryonic and early development stages of organ and tissue lining. This laminin variation is mostly found in the placenta, skeletal muscle and kidney tissue.
- Available in 3 mL cartridges.
- Includes crosslinking agent.
- Sterile production and packaging.
- 2 months shelf life.
- For research use only. Not for human use.
- Use as a throughput 3D model (deposited as droplets) with the BIO X Temperature Controlled or Syringe Printhead.
- As a bioprinted 3D construct as demonstrated in the Liver Tissue Model Kit
Other specialized cell-specific formulations available:
|Endotoxin level||<30 EU/mL|
|GelMA degree of methacrylation||45-55%|