Laminins are proteins composed of three subunits — α-chain, β-chain and γ-chain. They are a major component of the basal lamina lining a cell membrane’s external surface. Its cross-like structure serves as the foundation for many tissues. Laminins play an important role in cell differentiation, migration, adhesion and the support of healthy tissue.
- Bioink is available in 3 mL cartridges.
- Includes crosslinking agent.
- Sterile production and packaging.
- Seven weeks shelf life.
- For research use only. Not for human use.
- Use as a throughput 3D model (deposited as droplets) with the BIO X Temperature Controlled or Syringe Printhead.
- As a bioprinted 3D construct as demonstrated in the Liver Tissue Model Kit
Other specialized cell specific formulations available:
The bioink has the following quality criteria:
|Appearance||White semi-translucent gel|
|Endotoxin level||<5 EU/mL|
|Viscosity||≥5 kPa∙s at 0.01 s-1, ≤3 Pa∙s at 200 s-1, measured at 25°C|