ColMA Lyophilizate is a unique variation of rat tail derived collagen type I that has been modified with photoactive methacrylate groups, enabling it to be crosslinked in the presence of a photoinitiator. Crosslinking makes it possible to obtain robust constructs with well-controlled mechanical properties mimicking the physical properties of native tissues. After dissolution in the Reconstitution Agent A and neutralization, it is ready for printing or mixing with other components to create your own bioink.
Please contact email@example.com for bulk quantities
Shipping starts from October 15, 2020
$350.00 – $529.00
100 mg lyophilized ColMA (sterile).
Minimum 4 months shelf life
Optional photoinitiator: LAP or Irgacure 2959 (non-sterile)
The kit includes:
- 100 mg lyophilized ColMA (sterile).
- 100 mg LAP photoinitiator (non-sterile).
- 30 mL Reconstitution Agent A (sterile).
- 5 mL Collagen Buffer (sterile).
- 2 x Consumables Kit A5 (Five amber cartridges, five luer lock adaptors, 15 nozzles, all sterile)
For research use only. Not for human use. Specifications
The product has the following quality criteria:
|Degree of methacrylation||15-25%|