Due to its versatility, alginate is one of the most used biomaterials for applications including drug delivery and engineering of tissues such as bone or cartilage. Dissolve Alginate Lyophilizate in our Reconstitution Agent M at your target concentration to prepare your unique bioink for 3D cell culture. Alginate hydrogels are crosslinkable with our sterile Crosslinking Agent containing calcium ions.
- Minimum 9 months shelf life
- For research use only. Not for human use.
- In a low viscosity formulation for use with the BIO X EMD Printhead to generate microspheres
- Constituent of an extrudable bioink to enable ionic crosslinking capability
- In combination with FRESH LifeSupport powder for support bath printing
- After 3D cell culture you can easily harvest the cells for analysis using the Cell Collect A Bioink Lysis Reagent
The kit includes:
- Two 100 mg bottles of lyophilized Alginate (sterile).
- 50 mL Reconstitution Agent M (sterile)
- 60 mL Crosslinking Agent – CaCl2 Solution (sterile)
- Consumables Kit C5 (Five clear cartridges, five luer lock adaptors, 15 nozzles, all sterile)
The bioink has the following quality criteria:
|White to off-white lyophilizate