GelXA BONE offers dual-crosslinking capabilities through photocuring and treatment with ionic crosslinking agent. Also available with a CELLINK base.
- Available in 3 mL cartridges.
- Includes crosslinking agent.
- Sterile production and packaging.
- Three-month shelf life.
- For research use only. Not for human use.
- Use as a 3D model (example use here) with the Temperature Controlled or Syringe Printhead.
- Printed in conjugation with the BIO X Thermoplastic Printhead to complement a thermoplastic scaffold such as PCL.
The bioink has the following quality criteria:
|Appearance||White semi-translucent gel|
|Endotoxin level||<30 EU/mL|
|GelMA degree of methacrylation||45-55%|