BIO X Temperature-controlled Printhead
The BIO X Temperature Controlled Printhead for the BIO X was developed to provide the thermal stability that is necessary to ensure repeatable bioprinting. Whether you are maintaining your bioink at 37 C to maximize cell viability, printing GelMA within its printability window at 26.5 C, or maintain collagen at 6 C, this printhead can do it all.
- Pneumatic powered so you can better balance cell viability with printing speed.
- Temperature control precision within 0.5 C through self-correction
- Heating capacity up to 65 C
- Cooling capacity down to 4 C (or 17 C below the room temperature)
- Compatible with 3 mL cartridge
- Insulated nozzle or needle cover to ensure temperature uniformity down to the print surface
- Ideal for depositing temperature sensitive biomaterials such as collagen
- Ideal for bioprinting temperature sensitive bioinks such as GelMA, GelXA
- Ideal for developing your own temperature sensitive bioinks
Product number: 000000020346