Dissolve the GelMA to the desired concentration, add your preferred photoinitiator and adjust the crosslinking time to finetune the stiffness of the material. The warm GelMA is liquid, allowing for an easy incorporation of spheroids. Designed specifically for fast and easy spheroid formation combined with the benefits of physiologically relevant matrix embedding, the CELLINK Spheroid Kits strengthen your work with combining Kugelmeiers’s Sphericaplate 5D® and CELLINKS GellMA.
- Sterile production and packaging.
- Twelve month shelf life.
- Follow recommended guidelines for reconstitution.
- For research use only. Not for human use.
- Two 500 mg bottles of freeze-dried GelMA powder.
- 3 SphericalPlate 5D from Kugelmeiers
- 100 mg vial of photoinitiator (not sterile).