KRONOS Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) System
A benchtop automatic Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) system, designed following the most updated criteria of cGMP. KRONOS can handle up to 0.5 m2 total filtration area and is equipped with multiple modules which make it ideal for innovative process development as well as for automatic process sequences. KRONOS covers a wide range of applications, such as batch and fed batch ultrafiltration, microfiltration, and diafiltration.
- Available in 3 different volumes: 2L, 5L, 10L.
- Jacketed and autoclavable glass vessel.
- It can be equipped with several types of membranes (hollow fiber, cassettes, ceramic, etc.)
- The control cabinet includes all the functions for parameters measurement and control:
- Modbus digital sensors, wireless connection, easy load pumps, recirculation vessels and valves module conveniently located.
- Powerful and accurate brushless motor, from 1 to 2000 RPM.
- Flexible filters holders.
- Small footprint to maximize lab space efficiency.
- Integrated NPW test.
- Optional filtrate flow control.
- Innovative filter history management.
Solaris KRONOS TFF Software
- Galileo software: SCADA supervisory Lab View
- Included in the equipment supply
- CFR21 part 11 compliant
- User-friendly process management
- Automated process sequence
- All data trends
- Automated NWP test
- Automated process development module
- Filter management module
- Remote access via PC, tablet and smartphone
- Remote control for after sale assistance