Human Hepatocytes for Bioink (plateable and interaction qualified)
Cryopreserved Human Hepatocytes, Plateable and Interaction Qualified are characterized for 3 major mechanisms of Drug-Drug interactions:
- Transporter activity
- Enzyme activity
- Enzyme gene induction potential
Shipping charges not included.
To view or download your COA please use the Lonza lookup page here.
Cryopreserved ampule of HUCPI containing >5 million viable cells
- Prequalified in Lonza media for better reproducibility
- Pre-tested for long-term culture, spheroid formation, and 96-well compatibility
- Drug-Drug interaction studies
- Low clearance metabolism studies
- Drug uptake and efflux
- Disease modeling
- Short term cellular toxicity studies
- 3D cell culture