Dendritic Cells (DCs) act as the messenger cells of the immune system by processing antigens from pathogens and presenting the antigens to T cells to initiate an immune response.
- Shipping charges not included.
- To view or download your COA please use the Lonza lookup page here.
- All cells test negative for mycoplasma, bacteria, yeast, and fungi
- HIV-1, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C are not detected for all donors and/or cell lots
- Certificate of Analysis provided for every cell lot
- 1 x Cryopreserved ampule of NHDC containing ≥2.5 million cells