GENESIS Standard SIP Fermenter/Bioreactor
GENESIS is a compact benchtop SIP fermenter/bioreactor, available from 7.5 up to 20 L total volume.
Automatic sterilization with steam or electrical heaters
- 4 different volumes, 2.5 : 1 H/D ratio.
- AISI 316L vessel.
- Sterilization with steam, electrical heaters or a combination of both.
- Double jacket (side-bottom) for greater heat transfer efficiency and optimal temperature control.
- Microbial (Toro sparger, Rushton impellers, baffles) and cell cultures (Sintered sparger, Marine impellers, baffles caps) configurations available.
- Wide range of measurement and control options, including temperature, pH, dO 2 , dCO 2 , redox, antifoam, level, conductivity, weight, cell density (total cells, viable cells).
- Modbus digital sensors reduce background noise and guarantee quick response time.
- Suitable for batch, fed-batch and continuous processes.
- Powerful and accurate (1 RPM) brushless motor.
- Optional integration of up to 4 analog input/output connections, choosing between 0-10 V and 0-20 mA/4-20 mA (e.g. pumps or valves with power supply independent from Solaris electrical cabinet)
- Different gas mixing strategies with up to 5 TMFC and/or solenoid valves.
- SALAS (Solaris Sterile Liquid Addition System) included in the standard configuration.
- The thermoregulation and aeration loops are external from the PCS, on a dedicated support with a combination of stainless-steel and flexible tubing.
- Illuminated sight glass on the vessel lid, and circular sight glass on vessel side.
Solaris GENESIS Software:
- Innovative SCADA software LEONARDO 3.0: a smart and user-friendly controller designed to provide a high level of automated management of the fermentation/cultivation processes.
- Full version included in the equipment supply.
- Up to 24 units managed in parallel with a unique HMI (24”).
- Data extraction in .csv format.
- Remote access via PC, tablet or smartphone, with QR code scanning or dedicated portal.
- Remote control for after sale assistance.