Cell Culture Medium for Immune cells for Bioink (X-VIVO™ 15)
X-VIVOTM 15 Media has been optimized for the proliferation of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes (TIL) under serum-free conditions. X-VIVOTM 15 Media support the proliferation of purified CD3+ cells isolated from peripheral blood and human tumors. X-VIVOTM 15 Media can also be used to support the growth of human monocytes, macrophage cells and cell lines, PBL, granulocytes, and natural killer (NK) cells. In addition, X-VIVOTM 15 Media provide a serum-free environment for the expansion of HUT-78 and related human lymphocytic cell lines.
|Shipping charges not included.|
|To view or download your COA please use the Lonza lookup page here.|
- Superior media for most hematopoietic cells types including dendritic cells, lymphocytes, monocytes, macrophages and granulocytes.
- Formulations only contain human derived components
- Highly cited in scientific literature
- Clinical proven formulations providing process safety and constancy
- High productivity resulting in a high viable cell yield
- Serum Free media result in a more defined process and result in limited immune response
- Efficient transgene expression
- Desirable T-cell phenotype