CELLINK AB ("CELLINK" or "Company") publishes the quarterly report for the period September 2018 – November 2018. The report is available on the company's website: http://cellink.com/investor-relations/. This press release presents a summary of the report.
Interim Financial Report 1, 1st of September 2018 – 30th of November 2018
- Net turnover of SEK 19,971 thousand (SEK 8,064 thousand), an increase of 148% against the first quarter last year
- Operating revenues, including capitalized work for own account and changes in inventory, amounted to SEK 27,201 thousand (SEK 12,111 thousand), an increase of 225% against the first quarter last year
- Operating profit before depreciation, EBITDA amounted to SEK 1,595 thousand, which corresponds to an EBITDA margin of 5,9% (4,7%)
- Operating profit summed up to SEK 680 thousand (SEK -372 thousand)
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 616 thousand (SEK 1,068 thousand)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.08 (SEK -0.15)
- Cash flow from ongoing activities amounted to SEK -4,243 thousand (SEK -12,263 thousand)
Events during the first quarter (September 2018 – November 2018)
- On September 4 CELLINK published three new research achievements made with the company´s products.
- On September 11 the company announced that Dr. Mina Bisell enters CELLINKS Advisory Board.
- On October 2 the company announced they have been granted project funding of SEK 3 million from EU.
- On October 17 CELLINK launched two new product series of Bioink and an extension of an existing series.
- On November 6 CELLINK launched a new product series of Bioink and an extension of three existing product series.
- On November 29 CELLINK AB acquired the German company, Dispendix GmbH for EUR 5 million.
Events after closing day
- On December 1, the acquisition of Dispendix GmbH was completed.
- On December 4 CELLINK announced they have entered a partnership with Medimmune, in purpose to exploit CELLINK’s 3D-Bioprinting technique for new drug discoveries.
- On December 5 CELLINK signed a partnership with Prellis Biologics Inc. for commercialisation of holographic bioprinting technique.
For clarity, the official interim report is the Swedish version. This English edition is translated and if there are conflicting information, we refer to the Swedish version.
For further information, please contact:
Erik Gatenholm, CEO Gusten Danielsson, CFO
Phone: +46 73 267 00 00 Phone: +46 70 991 86 04
This information is such information as CELLINK AB is required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication on January 22, 2019 at. 08:30 CET.
CELLINK has created one of the world's first universal Bioinks, today used by many of the world's most well-reputed research institutions. A Bioink can be mixed with living cells to print functional human tissues and if future research is successful, eventually, complete human organs in so-called 3D-Bioprinters. CELLINK's universal Bioink shows excellent results and can be used in both CELLINK's proprietary 3D Bioprinters and in 3D Bioprinters developed by other operators. Erik Penser Bank AB is the company's Certified Adviser, available on tel: +46 8 463 80 00. The company is listed on Nasdaq First North under CLNK.