CELLINK webinar series
Bioprinting Congenital Heart Defects: Pulmonary Artery Atresia Case Study
Dr. Tomov will present his research on the potential of bioprinted tissue models to develop a novel technique for establishing blood flow in cardiovascular mimics using clinical imaging, together with 3D bioprinting-based tissue engineering techniques.
- Combining extrusion and DLP bioprinting
- Utilizing bioprinting to study cardiovascular anomalies such as Pulmonary Artery Atresia
- The potential for bioprinting in personalized medicine
Presented by Dr. Martin Tomov, Emory University and Georgia Institute of Technology
Tuesday, June 9th
Register for 5:00 p.m. CEST | 11:00 a.m. EST
3D Bioprinting Pipeline of a Full Thickness Human Skin Model
- Overview of the conventional 3D bioprinting pipeline for the fabrication of in vitro full thickness human skin models.
- Pre-processing to post-processing steps of 3D bioprinting human skin models.
- The use of a Taylor-Couette bioreactor for the dynamic post-processing of bioprinted dermal constructs.
- The use of extrusion-based bioprinting for the fabrication of a composite full thickness human skin model.
Presented by Prof. Chi-Hwa Wang, Dr. Anbu Mozhi Thamizhchelvan and Mr. Jia Heng Teoh, Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, National University of Singapore.
Thursday, June 11th
Register for 9:00 a.m. CEST | 4:00 p.m. JST
講師：田上 辰秋 先生 （名古屋市立大学 大学院薬学研究科 薬物送達学分野）
Presented by Prof. Tatsuki Tagami, Nagoya City University
Webinar in Japanese
Wednesday, June 17th
Register for 4:00 p.m. JST