TheraPEAK MSCGM Mesenchymal Stem Cell Growth Medium BulletKit
Stem cells possess the unique ability to proliferate as an undifferentiated cell type, then, when properly stimulated, differentiate into multiple lineages of cells. Lonza’s TheraPEAKTM MSCGMTM Mesenchymal Stem Cell Growth Medium is a serum-free medium designed to proliferate human bone marrow derived mesenchymal cells in an undifferentiated state. The medium has been specifically designed and tested to ensure that the medium neither promotes spontaneous differentiation of cells nor inhibits cell differentiation to osteogenic, chondrogenic, or adipogenic lineages (when properly stimulated with an appropriate differentiation media). Serum-free media, such as TheraPEAKTM MSCGMTM Mesenchymal Stem Cell Growth Medium, are intended to support cell growth without serum supplementation. Lonza’s TheraPEAKTM MSCGMTM Mesenchymal Stem Cell Growth Medium is of primary interest to those seeking maximal control over research and manufacturing variables. TheraPEAKTM MSCGMTM Mesenchymal Stem Cell Growth Medium does not contain phenol red or antibiotics.
Partial List of Cells Proliferated with TheraPEAKTM MSCGMTM Mesenchymal Stem Cell Growth Medium*:
- Human bone marrow derived stem cells
- Human periodontal ligament derived stem cells
- Human adipose derived stem cells
TheraPEAKTM MSCGMTM Mesenchymal Stem Cell Growth Medium includes both the basal media and the necessary supplements for proliferation of human bone marrow derived mesenchymal stem cells.
- Serum-free and regulatory friendly
- No need for attachment matrix to plate cells
- Optimized for multiple expansion of all types of hMSCs
- Supports multi-lineage differentiation
- Provided in BulletKitTM Format, includes basal medium and supplement
- Custom packaging available to meet scale up needs
- Can be used in small or large scale therapeutic applications