GelMA is a freeze-dried product of porcine gelatin functionalized with methacrylate groups. It is one of the most popular biomaterials in tissue engineering, used in a variety of applications. GelMA is easy to dissolve in our Reconstitution Agent P at your target concentration to prepare your unique bioink. Addition of a photoinitiator is vital to make your bioink photocrosslinkable and thereby stable in cell culture applications.
- In a low concentration formulation for use with the BIO X EMD Printhead to generate microspheres
- In a high concentration formulation to generate bioinks such as GelMA Bioink or blended with other additives to generate your own unique bioink.
- Compatible with thickeners such as Nanofibrillated Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, and Glucomannan.
- After 3D cell culture you can easily harvest the cells for analysis using the Cell Collect G Bioink Lysis Reagent.
Please contact email@example.com for bulk quantities.
Shipping starts from October 15, 2020
Two 500 mg bottles of lyophilized GelMA (sterile).
Minimum 9 months shelf life.
Optional photoinitiator: LAP or Irgacure 2959 (non-sterile)
The kit includes:
- Two 500 mg bottles of lyophilized GelMA (sterile).
- 100 mg LAP photoinitiator (non-sterile).
- 50 mL Reconstitution Agent P (sterile).
- Consumables Kit A5 (Five amber cartridges, five luer lock adaptors, 15 nozzles, all sterile)
For research use only. Not for human use.
||White to off-white lyophilizate|
|Degree of methacrylation||45-55%|
Conical tip (~23.4° C)
This diagram shows the printability and properties of CELLINK GelMA, printed with a 27G conical tip at room temperature (around 23.4° C). The different lines correspond to different printing pressures as indicated by the colors in the legend.
Representative diameters of CELLINK GelMA printed at 20 kPa and increasing translation rates through a 27 G nozzle, representing filaments of CELLINK GelMA at translation rates of (a) 500, (b) 800, (c) 1100, (d) 1400, (e) 1700, (f) 2000 mm/min.